Our process makes the difference.
Our team of experienced recruiters are dedicated to providing outstanding service to our clients and job candidates.
For our clients, we take the time to understand your needs and go beyond just getting a job description. We work to get an understanding of what type of employee will be the best fit for your organization. Our process helps us understand the required skill set and the soft skills that make for a good fit.
We’re proud that so many of our clients have repeatedly turned to us for their talent search solutions.
For our job candidates, seeking a better opportunity, it is our goal to find your ideal next job. It’s about you and your wants and needs. With this information, and a complete understanding of your skill set, we work to find the company providing the right fit.
We are determined to work hard to earn our clients and job candidates trust every day. We’re here to help you succeed.
- Direct Placement (Contingent and Retained Search Options)
- Contract Placement
- Contract to Direct Placement
- On-site Recruiting Services
- Recruiting Training and Seminars
- Professional Job Search Consulting
- Human Resource Consulting
Our areas of expertise:
- Finance (all disciplines)
- Financial and Insurance Advisors
- Executive Management
- Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- Engineering (all disciplines, including management)
- Manufacturing (all disciplines, including management)
- Information Technology (all disciplines, including management)
- Quality Managers/Engineers
- Controls Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Product Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Program Managers
- PCB Engineers
- System Analyst
- Database Administrators
Human Resource Consulting:
- On-site HR Support (short or long term)
- Developing employee handbooks
- Establish HR policies and programs
- Performance appraisal programs and training
- Compliance audits
- Compensation analysis
- Develop job descriptions
- On-boarding programs
- Succession planning and outplacement services
- Review of discipline and termination issues